Long runs are done, in the book…bring on race day. These two quote are how I felt after my sunday long run, I am ready. I am ready to start, run and finish. I am ready to feel accomplished in finishing another half marathon. I am ready to be exhausted, I am ready to be in pain, BUT I am ready to finish strong.
- Monday- Stretching and Strength training-Stretch and strength training
- Tuesday- 5 mile run- 5 mile run
- Wednesday-10 x 400 5k pace run-10 x 400 5k pace run + 20 minute HIIT strength
- Thursday- 3 mile run-Rest
- Friday – Rest-3 mile run
- Saturday-3 mile pace- 3 mile pace…GOOD pace Run
- Sunday- 12 mile run-12 mile run- great final long run:)
- Monday- Stretching and Strength training
- Tuesday- 4 mile run
- Wednesday-30 minutes run
- Thursday- Rest
- Friday – Rest
- Saturday-RACE DAY!!
Happy running, happy training:)