I am done with Winter in MN…as I sit here and type on this blog it is SNOWING!! We were down to seeing brown grass, but now we have 7 plus inches of fresh white snow, UGH!! Actually this week we have been in a tornado watch, wind advisory and snow storm warning. I love MN but this is ENOUGH!!
So with the addition of the 7 inches of snow which started at about 10:00 am, I knew the options for my long run were either a treadmill or the hallways of the high school I work at. Since I was inside this week already, I opted for the treadmill. To be honest I have not run on a treadmill in a couple of years. Although I was not excited about it, I also was not dreading it.
- Monday- Stretching and Strength training-Stretching and strength
- Tuesday- 4.5 mile run-4.5 miles
- Wednesday-40 minute tempo run-45 minute tempo elliptical
- Thursday- 3 mile run- 4 mile walk + 20 minute strength
- Friday – Rest-Rest
- Saturday-5 mile pace run-5 mile pace run
- Sunday- 10 mile run- 10 miles on the TREADMILL!!
- Monday- Stretching and Strength training
- Tuesday- 5 mile run
- Wednesday-9 x 400 tempo run
- Thursday- 3 mile run
- Friday – Rest or run
- Sunday- 15K mile run